Our commercial doors are available in a range of configurations including hinged, pivoted, sliding, bi-folding as well as being able to be adapted for automatic operation.
JPF Systems have recently been able to add a high traffic, heavy duty, thermally improved polyamide swing door to our range. This offers the features of our standard non-thermal commercial swing door but with the ability to achieve lower U-values making it fully compliant with the requirements of the Building Regulations Part L.
Key features of the door are:
- Polyamide thermal break offering lower U-values
- Rounded anti-finger trap stiles
- Wide range of hardware
- Low ramp thresholds for DDA compliance
- Concealed transomatic closers
- Extensively tested to PAS24 to alleviate any security concerns
- Automatic operation if required
All our commercial swing doors can be fully integrated into our range of curtain walling and ground floor framing.